I'll also be talking about:
- Where the U.S. Dollar is heading and how that will likely affect our positions
- Why the S&P 500 is heading for a crash. Here's more on that: https://financemaven.io/seanhyman/technical-analysis/a-stock-market-crash-is-coming-jCBVjN-Q50eX-JqBVtgY5Q/
- "Sell in May and go away" and why that's a trader's phrase rather than an investor's thinking...yet how it could affect the market in the near- to medium-term.
- Why our Chinese position is likely ready for lift-off.
- Why we exited Foot Locker when we did
- A bullish chart pattern that's showing up on our Mexican position
- Why news-led investors will typically never be successful long-term in their investing
- Why a few of our retail stocks are getting ready to take-off